Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She coughed up again, today September 7th. Allergies my toosh. She said that they increased her antihistamine dosage. It didn't work because that is not what is wrong with her.

http://dcwhispers.com/hillary-hacks-up-lung-on-live-radio-morning-show-video/

That's the same radio show - The Breakfast Club - that she was on back in April where she claimed she always carried a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

So - either she needs to take some of that sauce to end that cough, or else she's using too much of it and that's what's causing it.

She coughed up again, today September 7th. Allergies my toosh. She said that they increased her antihistamine dosage. It didn't work because that is not what is wrong with her.

http://dcwhispers.com/hillary-hacks-up-lung-on-live-radio-morning-show-video/

She coughs but never sneezes. I still think, as you mentioned, med related. Wanker also brought up epiglottis involvement...that blood clot in her spine-not sure exactly where it is-didn't look it up- but could be causing vasospasm or vagal or medulla. Imagine the hiccups, in your throat. A quick remedy for that and diaphragm hiccups is an ice pack to the base of the skull. (no longer than 15 minutes to prevent frostbite) but it usually works pdq.

Tonight, NBC and the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America present The Commander-in-Chief Forum live from New York City.

During this one-hour forum, both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will be on stage back-to-back taking questions on national security, military affairs and veterans issues from NBC News and an audience comprised mainly of military veterans and active service members.

The event will air live on at 8 p.m. ET.

They flipped a coin and Hillary will go first and Trump second. Not really a debate, but it's going to be interesting nonetheless.

I wonder if Hillary can make it without another coughing attack.

^ I don't know if you've been watching him but he has more energy in his pinky finger than I have on my day off. Also, he appears to be a very quick study....amazing the amount information he's gathered in these months and has been able to collate and come to the very same or similar conclusions/policy that, Lo and Behold-democrats and republicans had been calling for all along. The question is, will he be able to implement and actually follow through on these policies (ENFORCE THE EXISTING LAWS) or will they just fall by the wayside?

As secretary of state, did she ever insist the military should be fully staffed as Donald Trump has?

Ramping up the numbers of military staffing just to make it look like you're a tough bastard (especially when you've never ONCE made a single military decision in your life except to accept a Purple Heart "the easy way") is old, stodgy, Cold War thinking.

With the technological superiority we have, increasing the numbers of soldiers is NOT a strategic advantage, unless you're going to give them muskets and tell them to fight like Iran and Iraq did for a decade......to a Mexican standoff.

We already outspend more than all other nations COMBINED. Unless an enormous armed force like China's loads up a million invaders in boats and floats them to California, our superior tech will rule the day.

Spending more money for more staff to clean toilets for more staff isn't going to get taxed lowered anytime soon either.

If all the Drumpfers here are correct, the enemy is radical Islam invading our shores, and large numbers of armed soldiers aren't going to fight that war effectively either. THAT will be a technology war more than any other we've ever seen.

Using Cold War strategy against people who can only win if they beat our strengths will only get more Americans killed.

Let's get smart, use our intel gathering tech, for example, and anticipate what they're going to do instead of waiting for them to attack, kill a few thousand of us and just throw soldiers at them....soldiers who aren't trained to fight their own populace.

I could be wrong. Maybe Drumpf DOES know more than "the Generals."

Wanker the military stated they are understaffed. I have a cousin, a few years older than I am, National Guard out of PA who was called to go to Afghanistan so many times I lost count. He'd go, spend maybe 2 yrs, come home, get called again, and so on. How do you expect the military to have the ability to rotate experienced soldiers ?

Tonight, NBC and the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America present The Commander-in-Chief Forum live from New York City.

During this one-hour forum, both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will be on stage back-to-back taking questions on national security, military affairs and veterans issues from NBC News and an audience comprised mainly of military veterans and active service members.

The event will air live on at 8 p.m. ET.

They flipped a coin and Hillary will go first and Trump second. Not really a debate, but it's going to be interesting nonetheless.

I wonder if Hillary can make it without another coughing attack.

I just watched it, twice. Something of note I'd like to mention regarding mental health or suicide in the military (or anyone)...I don't know if this happens but I suspect they give the cheapest drugs which may take longer, as in 3- 6 weeks to reach therapeutic levels when there could be more expensive drugs that may provide quicker relief in a week or so. I've wondered if there are any statistics on that.

Wanker the military stated they are understaffed. I have a cousin, a few years older than I am, National Guard out of PA who was called to go to Afghanistan so many times I lost count. He'd go, spend maybe 2 yrs, come home, get called again, and so on. How do you expect the military to have the ability to rotate experienced soldiers ?

There are fewer younger, compentent, trainable, willing-to-work people than there were when we were in our 20's.

The realities of the world, whether private enterprise, government or not-or-profit: We're all doing more with less. Usually less means fewer people.

When I worked at Lourdes, like always happens, expenses increase. Lourdes was the ONLY place I've ever worked or heard of that, when they had to tighten their belt to absorb more costly supplies and technology, DID NOT CUT THEIR LABOR FORCE. I was impressed. Granted, they're in the people business. But so are a lot of other companies that lay people off as way of dealing with shrinking margins and increased operating costs.

They were, and are, one of the few exceptions to the rule that has been in effect for decades: Get more done with fewer people. Unless there's a glut in potential labor in the 18-26 year old segment, the military is going to have to find a way to do more with fewer people, too.

In Syria and Libya where unemployment for young men is probably closer to 50% than it is 7% or so, that's a different story. We don't have that luxury.

If we want to entice more high school grads to consider the military as an option, we'll have to pay better salaries and offer better perks to compete with the rest of the labor market. More $.

Where's the money going to come from to increase staffing levels that Drumpf wants to achieve??

Count the nods...

:) Want to see a neat trick? 406 nods divided by 50 seconds= a heart rate of about 80 beats per minute.

post edit-now turn off the volume and watch Bernie's hands...kind of makes me wonder what his heart is doing? :lol:

Archived