Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this for a theory...Hillary didn't feel like standing around listening to the litany of the 9/11 dead so she fainted. Honest to God, if people really think the sound of her cough sounds like pneumonia, then I must be on deaths door. BTW Wank, I did read Dr Gupta's comments and we're on the same page ie...he said something to effect of whaddayamean on Friday she was diagnosed with pneumonia and given an antibiotic? Where is the xray? What do you mean on MONDAY she's doing great? It doesn't work that way! Then in the past 2 days I heard her husband say she's had fainting spells before and her aides say the same thing-SYNCOPE? Her husband stated she won't go to the hospital to be evaluated.

post edit- a quick scan on the internet-I'm not the only one who put coumadin and syncope together, nevertheless-I still think she just didn't feel like standing there anymore.

How about this for a theory...Hillary didn't feel like standing around listening to the litany of the 9/11 dead so she fainted. Honest to God, if people really think the sound of her cough sounds like pneumonia, then I must be on deaths door. BTW Wank, I did read Dr Gupta's comments and we're on the same page ie...he said something to effect of whaddayamean on Friday she was diagnosed with pneumonia and given an antibiotic? Where is the xray? What do you mean on MONDAY she's doing great? It doesn't work that way! Then in the past 2 days I heard her husband say she's had fainting spells before and her aides say the same thing-SYNCOPE? Her husband stated she won't go to the hospital to be evaluated.

post edit- a quick scan on the internet-I'm not the only one who put coumadin and syncope together, nevertheless-I still think she just didn't feel like standing there anymore.

So you think she faked a fainting spell to get out of standing and listening to names being read, and possibly jeopardizing her campaign?

I'm sure she's well aware by now that included in the roster of tasks for high level government officials is a lot of standing and sitting around, listening to people. There's a lot of "diplomatic loitering" that Presidents, VP's and their wives have to do. Being seen is about 95% as important as being heard for many events.

Seems Hillary die bards are working overtime. If it is even true about The foot issue that was 5 decades ago. If Hillary is only suffering with pneumonia or the highly suspected neurological disorder that causes her to have seizures and lower leg paralysis she is currently unfit to serve as POTUS!

Seems Hillary die hards are working overtime. If it is even true about a foot issue that was 5 decades ago. If Hillary is only suffering with pneumonia or the highly suspected neurological disorder that causes her to have seizures and lower leg paralysis she is currently unfit to serve as POTUS! Nevermind all the crimes she has committed.

There is no chest xray. They performed a cat scan. There is a lot more radiation in a cat scan than an xray.

The gold standard to rule out pulmonary embolism is Spiral CT scan. She has a history of DVT and is on coumadin. CT makes sense in this case. Really would not need chest x ray early if CT was done. Repeat / first chest x ray to check progress after several days is probably the plan.

Seems Hillary die hards are working overtime. If it is even true about a foot issue that was 5 decades ago. If Hillary is only suffering with pneumonia or the highly suspected neurological disorder that causes her to have seizures and lower leg paralysis she is currently unfit to serve as POTUS! Nevermind all the crimes she has committed.

"Only" pneumonia kills people her age.

Her doctor Lisa Bardack released a report regarding her health. She wrote that HIllary had a "non contrast CT scan" of her lungs.

Some doctors are posting that there is no such thing as a "non contrast CT scan". It has to be a "contrast CT scan".

Here you go:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/dr-milton-wolf-hillarys-doctor-claimed-hillary-got-perfect-score-test-doesnt-exist/

Archived