Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

press.jpg

This is why the press never asks Hillary real questions. They look like enraptured tweens meeting Taylor Swift.

- Paul Joseph Watson

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/773060075405672448/photo/1

Notice Andrea Mitchell in the photo. You can almost read her mind: "Hillary. HILLARY! I'm your #1 fan! Your #1 fan!"

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I was wrong, and some in the media are trying to make something out of Hillary's occasional coughs when there is really nothing there. In the video below, people who actually attended yesterday's event in Cleveland are interviewed and confirm that Hillary is healthy as a horse and fit to be the next President. As one supporter said, "she was 110 percent."

I'd rate her a 10 on the hair and the rest around a 6 or 7 but that's just my opinion. Attraction isn't a choice and the heart wants what the heart wants.

Back to Hillary. I'm starting to wonder if she's trying to cough up that Demon inside her or maybe that's Satan trying to escape.

Any medical experts out there in BCVoice-Land? What are they going to shoot Hillary up with so she doesn't have a coughing attack during the debates?

It depends on what is causing them. They could put her on medication or they could change her medication.

I have coughing spells like that about once every 3 months because of the medication I am on. They only last about a couple of minutes, no where near as bad as her attacks. There is nothing you can do for them. Cough drops do not work. And in fact it is dangerous to have them in your mouth when a spell hits you because you can easily inhale one into your lungs. That is why she spit them into the glass in the video of her on Labor day.

She is in bad shape.

There you go. There's your medical expert, Dr. Maus again.

Here's another tip: as people age, their epiglottis can get "lazy". It doesn't function as snappy and doesn't seal the opening like it did for all those younger years. Some people can accidentally swallow a little fluid as they're drinking, that sort of thing.

Choke, choke...cough, cough...hack, hack.....

And of course, in Hillary's case, these little periodic episodes would put her at death's door every day. Just ask Dr. Maus.

:) I bet I got it figured out. Does anyone have Hillary's med list? I will bet anything she is on an ACE- alpha inhibitor. Notorious for persistant cough.

post edit-beta blockers can cause cough too, but not like the quality of cough I just heard on Hannity.

post post edit-ACE inhibitors also affect urinary status

Bilbo Gump smokes crack, Hannity's an idiot! NEVER TUMP!!

Mulli,

You snuck one in, I thought I scared you away with some facts and references that you requested. I just figured the big boy table was a bit much for your intellectual abilities... I am still waiting Mulli....

Mulli,

You snuck one in, I thought I scared you away with some facts and references that you requested. I just figured the big boy table was a bit much for your intellectual abilities... I am still waiting Mulli....

Just when you think he can't sink any lower, down he goes.....

Archived