Hillary Clinton Death Watch!

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are fewer younger, compentent, trainable, willing-to-work people than there were when we were in our 20's.

The realities of the world, whether private enterprise, government or not-or-profit: We're all doing more with less. Usually less means fewer people.

When I worked at Lourdes, like always happens, expenses increase. Lourdes was the ONLY place I've ever worked or heard of that, when they had to tighten their belt to absorb more costly supplies and technology, DID NOT CUT THEIR LABOR FORCE. I was impressed. Granted, they're in the people business. But so are a lot of other companies that lay people off as way of dealing with shrinking margins and increased operating costs.

They were, and are, one of the few exceptions to the rule that has been in effect for decades: Get more done with fewer people. Unless there's a glut in potential labor in the 18-26 year old segment, the military is going to have to find a way to do more with fewer people, too.

In Syria and Libya where unemployment for young men is probably closer to 50% than it is 7% or so, that's a different story. We don't have that luxury.

If we want to entice more high school grads to consider the military as an option, we'll have to pay better salaries and offer better perks to compete with the rest of the labor market. More $.

Where's the money going to come from to increase staffing levels that Drumpf wants to achieve??

We just handed a billion and a half dollars to IRAN who is apparently helping to fund a canal in Nicaragua that can circumvent American Military. We're building a wall and we're going to need staff for that too.

And worst of all.....she wears a HEARING AID!!

Nope!

According to Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill, Hillary didn't have anything in her ear. He said, "what is seen in the photo is merely a reflection of the TV lights or a flash.”

Yeah, ok

hirezhilleartruepundit.jpg?resize=778%2C

NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel.

Nope!

According to Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill, Hillary didn't have anything in her ear. He said, "what is seen in the photo is merely a reflection of the TV lights or a flash.”

Yeah, ok

NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel.

Still looks like a hearing aid to me. They make them very small now, just like that one.

While that last Video was enlightening, we have to consider that deep down tThe Beast hates Obama...feeling betrayed and ever so jealous ..so it would have to be greatly against her wishes but possible. She may be too ill to care but The Beast usually only does that which benefits The Beast.

Second, I highly believe if Obama was to try and sneak in a third term...there would be a civil war like never before....for the first time we will see cities burning which will not be cause by minorities....and I think Obummer knows this so there has to be another plan in store to keep the liberal ball bouncing.

Just to add, I believe there is nothing more right now that the Beast wants than to become the first female President, I think this is her true motivation to keep running even if it puts our country at risk. We've seen numerous times how The Beast would rather save face (hers) than lives...Benghazi. The quest for power is just too great to stop The Beast, even if she will have a limited time to abuse it...

Archived