What happened on Wednesday Morning 11/6 at BCC trustee's meeting

PeteMoss

Not sure on that one. Last I saw he was confronting Akshar on video. Not sure if this link will work for everybody.

1192116829478621185https://twitter.com/BinghamtonDaily/status/1192116829478621185

Just now, PeteMoss said:

Use 1775's link then click on JOHN SOLAK name on the video.  You will see the other videos.

You see Akshar really high tail it when he asked about the tattoo? That looked obvious lol.

21 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Not sure on that one. Last I saw he was confronting Akshar on video. Not sure if this link will work for everybody.

1192116829478621185https://twitter.com/BinghamtonDaily/status/1192116829478621185

Great video and kudos to John for asking the tough questions.

odd how Akshar walked away and didn’t answer a simple question but started using Gods name instead to answer John. 

1 hour ago, Take out the trash said:

Great video and kudos to John for asking the tough questions.

odd how Akshar walked away and didn’t answer a simple question but started using Gods name instead to answer John. 

Like I said in the other thread, he's selling a fantasy to older rural people that he's a mom and apple pie church-goer in a flannel shirt, not a sleazy goon. A certain percentage of his supporters will see that video and think it's sweet that he's praying for that very upset man.

Battisti was running on the same tactics, promising them that the area is more dangerous than ever and he's going to be the family man who brings back the days when you could leave your doors unlocked and reverses the opioid epidemic.

Some of his supporters are more delusional and cult-like than ever on social media. They still have no idea they've been lied to about anything and are on his page talking with Birdie about filing their FCC reports. Holy cow.

I'd like to know what happened at SUNY Broome, too. It looked from Solak's video like they were having a chat with the guy in the red shirt.

22 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Like I said in the other thread, he's selling a fantasy to older rural people that he's a mom and apple pie church-goer in a flannel shirt, not a sleazy goon. A certain percentage of his supporters will see that video and think it's sweet that he's praying for that very upset man.

Battisti was running on the same tactics, promising them that the area is more dangerous than ever and he's going to be the family man who brings back the days when you could leave your doors unlocked and reverses the opioid epidemic.

Some of his supporters are more delusional and cult-like than ever on social media. They still have no idea they've been lied to about anything and are on his page talking with Birdie about filing their FCC reports. Holy cow.

I'd like to know what happened at SUNY Broome, too. It looked from Solak's video like they were having a chat with the guy in the red shirt.

I absolutely agree. It’s scary when you use the word, “cult like” but it does seem to be a “cult” of believing nonsense and never questioning the facts that are so obvious to so many of us. 

1 hour ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

Thank you for this post and the connect to John Solaks twitter, April. He's got the liars on the run. 

Solak has stirred up a "Hornet's nest" at BCC.  They are upset with him for bringing out the truth about Paul.  After all, they thought he had it in the bag, he beat Korchak in the primary and he is supposed to be a shoo-in for the DA's position.    Now it certainly looks like he may lose.

The BCC admin think they are entitled to anything they want.  Drummb wants and they deliver.

I will bet that if Paul loses, he will get hired at the college.  He has no other skills and screws up everything he touches.  He could do daddy's job, blab all day and accomplish nothing.

7 hours ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

Thank you for this post and the connect to John Solaks twitter, April. He's got the liars on the run. 

You're welcome.