This is why COVID-19 is not going away anytime soon

Mrskravitz

This morning in Wegman’s there was a group of what appeared to be college age males (don’t know if they were BU students or not). One of them had a t-shirt that said “I have Corona”. They were observed in the potato chip aisle LICKING their hands and touching all the salsa and chips and exclaiming “I have Corona!” and LAUGHING! Someone informed a store employee and several store employees asked them to leave and this group became belligerent and saying f&$k you you can’t make us leave. Security had to be called. I only hope Wegman’s was smart enough to get their names and identifying information. It has been reported to the Health Dept and Wegman’s was removing all of the salsa from the shelves. Who knows what other items they did this too though!  So DISGUSTING! 

I hope the police find those  boys and turn them over to the Department of Homeland Security. Sabotaging grocery stores/ food supply is domestic terrorism. We really need to put these people on notice.

Speaking of...I see an ill wind blowing...is something going on tonight here because I also saw a suspicious box truck full of people on 81 about an hour ago.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

I hope the police find those  boys and turn them over to the Department of Homeland Security. Sabotaging grocery stores/ food supply is domestic terrorism. We really need to put these people on notice.

Speaking of...I see an ill wind blowing...is something going on tonight here because I also saw a suspicious box truck full of people on 81 about an hour ago.

Wouldn’t surprise me, it being CC weekend.

Agreed.....................Some very stupid kids doing very stupid things!!!

But.................please people..........................."Leaders" not setting good examples.....Just say President Trump Kimber!

Let's just keep this in mind.........................99.5% survival rate!!

Those that are "vulnerable" should absolutely take every precaution. but DO NOT order me OR anyone to wear a freakin mask!!! 

And "Contact Tracers"............................That is called "Gestapo" tactics!!

You cannot kill the economy.............Gov. Cuomo & Jason Garnar....................and then whine about your budget "shortfalls"!!.................AND expect the Federal Gov't to bail you dumb asses out!!

Fuck outta here!!!

KAG 2020!!!

33 minutes ago, WyattEarp62 said:

Those that are "vulnerable" should absolutely take every precaution. but DO NOT order me OR anyone to wear a freakin mask!!! 

Until (if) it becomes you of course have a right to not wear one while outdoors and away from others, but you do not have a right to mot wear one in a store (etc) who has a policy that you must wear one. Just as you have rights to dictate what goes on (legally) at your property a business has the same right within the scope of laws. 

And if masks become mandated, it’s then the law and you pretty much better wear one within the scope of the mandate. There are laws that we must wear clothes out in public. Fail to do so you will possibly be arrested...and being naked in public cannot harm anyone else.

However, if masks become mandated while out in public, you CAN harm others if not wearing one and are carrying the COVID-19 virus. Be humane, not selfish in this trying time. 

🐺 

9 hours ago, Mrskravitz said:

This morning in Wegman’s there was a group of what appeared to be college age males (don’t know if they were BU students or not). One of them had a t-shirt that said “I have Corona”. They were observed in the potato chip aisle LICKING their hands and touching all the salsa and chips and exclaiming “I have Corona!” and LAUGHING! Someone informed a store employee and several store employees asked them to leave and this group became belligerent and saying f&$k you you can’t make us leave. Security had to be called. I only hope Wegman’s was smart enough to get their names and identifying information. It has been reported to the Health Dept and Wegman’s was removing all of the salsa from the shelves. Who knows what other items they did this too though!  So DISGUSTING! 

Everyone has phones with cameras.  No one got any pictures/videos. 

Come on everyone.  Take out your camera and use it.

PS.  I am sure that Wegman's has security footage of them.

Sorry Wolf, but I refuse to be a "Sheeple"............................feel free to march to the "Commandantes" orders!

The only reason businesses are asking that you wear one is because of "Benito" Cuomo and his unlawful mandates...............................And NO law should EVER be passed without Legislative approval...................."Benito" is NOT a King!!!..........................But what would you expect from Demonrats!!!...............Pure EVIL!!!

KAG 2020!!

11 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Everyone has phones with cameras.  No one got any pictures/videos. 

Come on everyone.  Take out your camera and use it.

PS.  I am sure that Wegman's has security footage of them.

Well if it was posted on BCV, it has to be true and absolutely happened, right? I mean there are never any unfounded rumors spread on here at all. 

2 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

Sorry Wolf, but I refuse to be a "Sheeple"............................feel free to march to the "Commandantes" orders!

Do you ever go barefoot or shirtless at home or outside in a park or your lawn? If so, do you ever go shirtless or barefoot at a grocery store or pharmacy? If not then, and I have to break this news to you, you are a sheepie. 

“No shirt, no shoes, no service” is mandated as a HEALTH concern. Not doing so is FAR, less dangerous than not wearing a mask where required by policy or law. Not wearing a mask is being completely selfish! Not wearing one is also exposing YOU to a possibility of becoming a host for the virus, in many cases not becoming sick. Still, in such a case you CAN endanger others you come in contact with. 

Don’t you care for the safety of your friends and loved ones? Isn’t it worth wearing one, especially if you are wrong in your beliefs?

🐺

I wouldn't want to be without a mask if I ran into those boys with or without coronavirus. Must be pledge week at the one of the local frats. Go find them and be sure to give new meaning to the words HELL WEEK..please and thank you.

14 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

Someday you’ll be able to unwrap “28 Time World Champions”. 

And you meant “corroborate😀

Posthumously (think I got that right)

Corroborate. Yeah, that’s what I meant. That’s the ticket. Edited once again and thank you. 

It's not about the virus Wolf....................it's about CONTROL!!!

I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED!!!..........................Nobody should be controlled.........This is the United States of America for God's sake!!!

You want that kind of life......................move to CHINA!!!............................right where this virus was CREATED!!.................and then weaponized!!

As long as YOU are wearing a mask, you are protected..................right??...............is that not what you have been told as a "Sheeple"??

You live your life and I will live mine!!

KAG 2020!! 

3 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

It's not about the virus Wolf....................it's about CONTROL!!!

I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED!!!..........................Nobody should be controlled.........This is the United States of America for God's sake!!!

LOL. Much of whatever you do outside of your home turf is at least partially  controlled. Think about it. 

I would think so too except it seems I've seen a frat guy wearing a "I have corona" t shirt. I'm pretty sure he was in one of Solaks videos.

Post edit...I tried to find Solaks video of a house party where I saw that t shirt. The guy got right in Mr Solaks face. My twitter will only let me go back to August 13th, it was before that...around graduation time. Oh I know, July 4th. If you can find it maybe you can get a positive ID.