What a piece of shit this place has become.

19April1775

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

What is wrong with you people? Lost your fight? Brainwashed? Watch too much TV? Am I only allowed to view an archived version? WTF is wrong with you all?

What are you writing about?  This isn't over by a long shot.

Ask President Dewey, President Gore or President Hillary Clinton if it is over?

Is this the thread where we pretend we don't realize this is one last angle to squeeze the final dollars out of the believers, diverting the bare minimum to reward allied attorneys with some performative Battisti-grade legal busywork that will go nowhere while they use most of it to pay off the campaign's bills?

I get what people were hoping for in Trump, but at a certain point, it's time to see it for what it is. There is more concentrated expertise at deceiving lower-income whites in the Trump campaign than at an Amway convention, and this is another iteration on the scam.

All of the people celebrating were like 12? for the Gore Bush recount. All the president's men helped him along with impeachment. They are helping him now and of course there is providence. Bob Joseph just made a comment President Trump has more charisma in his pinky finger....it's a little more than that. 

During his weird speech I heard Joe Biden quote lyrics to the song " On Eagles Wings" The only time I ever hear that song is at funerals. 

Sorry there '75, the blame for all the archival stuff brought to the fore is on me. Only wanted to remind some of Reality.

At le4ast after all these decades of wondering, i now understand how nazis came to power. Too many Kimber-like German fools.

Near that time for me to disappear again for a while. Thanks all for the discussions, opinions, and help in figuring out quite a few important things. Knowingly or not.

On the bright side, for those that like polls & stats, crime numbers will go down. After all, look at what a peaceful crime free year 2020 has so far been.

Y'all have a Safe Blessed rest of year, and beyond.

2 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Is this the thread where we pretend we don't realize this is one last angle to squeeze the final dollars out of the believers, diverting the bare minimum to reward allied attorneys with some performative Battisti-grade legal busywork that will go nowhere while they use most of it to pay off the campaign's bills?

I get what people were hoping for in Trump, but at a certain point, it's time to see it for what it is. There is more concentrated expertise at deceiving lower-income whites in the Trump campaign than at an Amway convention, and this is another iteration on the scam.

Surrender Monkey.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Vinnie makes me want to puke.

Was that mean enough for you 75? :) lol

VINNIE CALLED BACK. He's trying to say no one rioted when Trump was elected. I guess he forgot inauguration day...the chicken armed boys who couldn't break a window throwing rocks and the ladies ( cough cough) with their foul mouths and bizarre vagina hats. I guess he forgot Madonna stating she wanted to blow up the White House. OH THERE'S SO MUCH MORE...I'm on my way to work but wait till I get home.

4 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

If some of you were alive on December 8th, 1941 you would have been surrendering in mass. 

Speaking of...it's Veterans Day...thanks to all reading. I'm ever mindful of your service.

Not much of a conspiracy guy and I don’t think we are in the worst of times, but it is suspicious that the cure for COVID was announced after the Biden election announcement.

A 90% effective vaccine, available starting next week, is a remarkable achievement. Masks, quarantine for all, and “following the science”, not so much. 

Although most intelligent people knew the pandemic would be downgraded from existential to moderate as soon as Biden was elected, where is the celebration for tough problem solved?

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Not much of a conspiracy guy and I don’t think we are in the worst of times, but it is suspicious that the cure for COVID was announced after the Biden election announcement.

I know you are too young to have it be a significant day for you but there is no way the Warren report is correct.

It is a huge lie.

8 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I know you are too young to have it be a significant day for you but there is no way the Warren report is correct.

It is a huge lie.

You’re right. I wasn’t around. Curious what you think happened. Just thought of something. If you believe that COVID is as harmless as a cold and has been over-hyped by media, then you could say that if a vaccine is advertised as "90% effective" but in reality is only "0-5% effective", it will be easy to fool people that this vaccine is "90% effective".... just modify the media story on covid -- which is exactly what we all expected after a Biden win. That 10% is probably the reality of the numbers we are seeing as serious illness, so it all plays out nicely for the media/democrat narrative, ie, 80-90% of people that get it are fine, the rest have some trouble..which matches up nicely with the "effectiveness" of the vaccine.

The US is also likely to see a huge economic boom once the vaccine "works" (ie, the media changes it's story). And guess who will get all the credit for the US economy and saving the world?