Korchak PROTESTED at meeting. Legislators demand answers. Korchak tells several lies.

BCVoice

9 hours ago, Sally Jenkins said:

Korchak’s wife Nadine is strutting around town like her husband’s career isn’t over. She was at the Broome Republican Women’s meeting tonight, trying to keep peace with the Republicans, incase the Democrats deny Korchak their ballot line in 2023, and he has to run in another Republican primary. 

The Korchak’s are in complete damage control mode. Trying to make it seem like everything is ok. In reality they are in crisis. Even many of Korchak’s longtime supporters, senior attorneys who were brought back to the office under DA Steve Cornwell, have retired because they want nothing to do with Korchak’s DA’s office anymore. The more talented young attorneys have taken other jobs. They don’t want to go down with Korchak’s sinking ship. There are many unfilled positions because no one wants to work for Korchak.

Korchak and Loughran are scumbags. Korchak can try to pretend like it’s just Loughran, but he’s just as guilty. They’re going around insulting the Battisti family for letting the kids around Jason Carl? “They don’t know we know what we know.” Please Korchak, hiding behind your fake religious views,  you’re a one term fraud. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the Traffic Diversion Program will be “suspended” for another few weeks. Because it’s a local law the county executive must schedule a public hearing on the matter. After that, he is free to sign the law. Then the program must be field with the Secretary of State of NY. Then the program becomes legal again. 

In my many years of following government, I’ve never seen a bigger screw up from an elected official. If Korchak runs again I think his changes are slim to none.

On 5/10/2021 at 9:18 PM, SU75 said:

I didn't see the meeting, but heard Korchak had to be corrected a few times by the Clerk and Chairman of the Legislature for lying.  That obviously is not good, when the District Attorney is caught lying.

I would like to introduce a resolution to cut the salaries of Korchak, Loughran and Memos by 50% for the years 2021, 2022, and 2023.  When a new DA is elected and takes office in January 2024, the salaries can go back to normal.  That would help recoup some of the revenue lost by this embarrassing failure by the Korchak administration.  

I spoke to a county official recently, and with all the BS going on with the DA’s office, I said something similar. The DA’s office needs to see some cuts in their next budget. This person agreed and said they think that will happen. 

Ahead of next month’s five way Democratic Party primary for Family Court Judge, Korchak has been running his mouth about Josh Shapiro and Tim Thayne (his own employee). Korchak and his staff are all in for Mara Grace. I would love to see Shapiro or Thayne primary Korchak for DA in 2023, when he runs as a Democrat. 

4 hours ago, GOP Insider said:

Ahead of next month’s five way Democratic Party primary for Family Court Judge, Korchak has been running his mouth about Josh Shapiro and Tim Thayne (his own employee). Korchak and his staff are all in for Mara Grace. I would love to see Shapiro or Thayne primary Korchak for DA in 2023, when he runs as a Democrat. 

This is because Korchak was law partners with judge Chris grace who’s wife is Mara Young Grace

LMFAO!!!

How true!!

How many parties can he claim loyalty to??

Mike has been meeting with the Dems on the Legislature thinking they are his "friends" now. And Nadine shows up at the Republican Women's event.

What a joke!!

He has turned out to be nothing more than another Gerry Mollen. Just looking to put in his time and collect a fat pension.

Disgraceful!!!!

1 hour ago, LOL said:

-

5AC63DCC-8F3B-4CF7-B04E-63B05F77904D.jpeg

This is spot on. I left the Democratic Party and I’ve never looked back. But when you have someone who changes parties every couple years, you have to question their mental stability. That or no one wants them. Neither is a good thing. The best case scenario would be Korchak doesn’t even run again. His first couple years have been a train wreck.

• 3 weeks later...

What makes me SICK about this is how Michael Korchak, his family, and the DA's office tried to USE BCVoice! For three years, they would CRY FOUL and demand posts be deleted from BCVoice if they didn't paint Korchak in the most flattering light.  Korchak, his family, and staff from the DA's office reached out to Garo PERSONALLY, and a friend of the Kachadourian family, to demand posts be removed, and leak information on their political rivals.  Michael and Mrs. Korchak even sent Garo a THANK YOU CARD and COOKIES!

But when this scandal broke, and the Korchak's demanded it be removed, BCVoice refused to censor free speech!  Then... guess what? All the calls and texts from the Korchak's and DA's office STOPPED!  "Garo, we think so much of you!"  It all went away.  This entire time those master manipulators were only interested in one thing... CONTROL of BCVoice!  Control to CLEAN UP DA Korchak's image, and CONTROL to damage their political rivals.

We have everything we need.  Pictures of the gifts.  The text messages.  The phone calls.  They will be released WHEN WE WANT... probably EARLY 2023!   But, until then... GINNY.... SEND THE FOILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no way will the Democrats embrace Korchak in 2023.  He is reckless!  Look what he just did to the Shapiro family.  Many of the committee members like Josh Shapiro and his wife Jen.  He didn't win the primary but many of the committee members were with him.  Korchak called Judge Gene Faughnan and tried to get Jen fired from her job as the court clerk.  Korchak is so dumb he didn't think Josh or anyone else would find out.  He abuses his power and tries to ruin someone or their family if they don't support him. THat is not the kind of person that should have prosecutorial powers.  

The guy who ran the Traffic Diversion Program left the DA’s office for a court job, because Pamela Memos (Korchak’s finance director) tried to throw him under the bus for her own incompetence, when the traffic program was operating illegally. This wasn’t his fault. 

The guy who ran the program had a great reputation and was well liked by other county departments.

There is a major problem in the DA’s office. No one wants to work for Korchak.

5 hours ago, broome county employee said:

There is a major problem in the DA’s office. No one wants to work for Korchak.

I would agree with this. I know a number of current and retired attorneys. When Korchak’s predecessor Steve Cornwell won the DA’s race, it was one of top attorney jobs in town. It was very competitive to work for the DA back then. Now under Korchak many attorneys have left the office, and he can’t fill the vacancies. 

Korchak has been a horrible DA. I’m looking forward to getting rid of him in the next DA race.