Donald Trump running for President in 2016

A guy who knows how to properly run a successful business and people call him an idiot. Why? Because he speaks his mind? I wish more politicians had the balls to say what they thought. I would actually love a President who isn't completely concerned with the public view and trying to please everyone.

What he lacks in foreign policy he makes up for as a successful business man. If he has a good Vice President who has the strengths that Trump lacks it could be interesting.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did we get an ultimatum? I WAS on board with Mr Trump for Governor but then he pulled that,"if I have to do a primary I'm not running..." I question his stamina. He isn't a man who tolerates inconvenience in any way, shape or form.

Is this the same Donald Trump who's companies have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times? The same Donald Trump who was found personally liable for the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative's bait-and-switch scheme, defrauding people up to $35,000 each totaling $40 million? The same Trump who had a financial analyst fired and threatened to sue the firm he worked for because the analyst made a prediction about the Taj Mahal project failing? The Taj declared bankruptcy just months later. Trump likes to say we need to bring business back to the US, yet his entire clothing line is made in China.

Trump is an egotistical windbag who's in it for the self promotion. He has zero chance of getting the nomination, but he'll make it fun for everyone else.

At least it will make things interesting. Can't wait to see him in some of the debates..

He is as good a choice as any of the other republicans that have thrown their hats in. The republicans are going to kill themselves with all these people entering the race. They need to put their heads get together (if any of them have one) and huddle around one or two good candidates if they want to beat Hillary.

Is this the same Donald Trump who's companies have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times? The same Donald Trump who was found personally liable for the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative's bait-and-switch scheme, defrauding people up to $35,000 each totaling $40 million? The same Trump who had a financial analyst fired and threatened to sue the firm he worked for because the analyst made a prediction about the Taj Mahal project failing? The Taj declared bankruptcy just months later. Trump likes to say we need to bring business back to the US, yet his entire clothing line is made in China.

Trump is an egotistical windbag who's in it for the self promotion. He has zero chance of getting the nomination, but he'll make it fun for everyone else.

A liberal would look at these as a resume enhancer.

If only he was a female, minority, Democrat.

Criticize as needed, but any hypocrite looking for character while deeming Hillary as a viable President needs to stay focued on her one & only attribute: GENDER.

All Trump's faults and failures don't amount to one Benghazi. Or for that matter the selling off of American security and patronage for profit, or the lying to beaten down upstate New Yorkers about 300,00 new jobs or the pathetic pettiness from stealing White House property on the way out to claiming four immigrant grandparents, to claiming to have been near penniless and actually caring about income inequality and the 1%. And the list could go on and on but this thread is about Donald Trump.

Hey, for me the guys running and his speech touched on what most responsible Americans are or should be concerned with and as many have stated here, it should make it interesting as he will not duck a question.

He is as good a choice as any of the other republicans that have thrown their hats in. The republicans are going to kill themselves with all these people entering the race. They need to put their heads get together (if any of them have one) and huddle around one or two good candidates if they want to beat Hillary.

Let the people choose, not the politicians.

Just because I think that Trump is a liar/crook/dirtbag/egotistical money grabber doesn't mean I support Hillary. Way to jump to a conclusion.

I merely asked you a question, which you conveniently didn't answer. And by the way, nice job jumping to the conclusion that I had concluded something from your statement.

If only he was a female, minority, Democrat.

Criticize as needed, but any hypocrite looking for character while deeming Hillary as a viable President needs to stay focued on her one & only attribute: GENDER.

All Trump's faults and failures don't amount to one Benghazi. Or for that matter the selling off of American security and patronage for profit, or the lying to beaten down upstate New Yorkers about 300,00 new jobs or the pathetic pettiness from stealing White House property on the way out to claiming four immigrant grandparents, to claiming to have been near penniless and actually caring about income inequality and the 1%. And the list could go on and on but this thread is about Donald Trump.

Hey, for me the guys running and his speech touched on what most responsible Americans are or should be concerned with and as many have stated here, it should make it interesting as he will not duck a question.

People still fall for the Benghazi scam? I guess when you have certain Republicans and Fox News always crowing about it people will fall for anything though.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/politics/benghazi-attack-report/

These are all good, valid points you bring up. I wonder though, will you now gladly vote for Hillary, ignoring all of her baggage?

You Hillary-haters should be careful and heed the lessons of history. Your blind hatred for Obama did nothing but get him elected to a second term (and a first one actually).

If you make the same mistake and make every issue and every topic about her, you may just fall prey (again) to the old axiom about never being able to get enough of what you don't want.

You Hillary-haters should be careful and heed the lessons of history. Your blind hatred for Obama did nothing but get him elected to a second term (and a first one actually).

If you make the same mistake and make every issue and every topic about her, you may just fall prey (again) to the old axiom about never being able to get enough of what you don't want.

I hate not our current president, I also ignore not his actions, or lack thereof.

Perhaps it is you who are blind, either that or you simply refuse to acknowledge Hillary's horrible record.

I wouldn't call Trump my ideal president. I would however take him in a heartbeat over Bill's wife. After all, if she weren't Bill's wife, would we even be discussing her? Would she have ever been elected to the Senate in NY where she never lived previously, if it were not for her being Bill's wife. The media is working hard to carry her water, and that will give her an edge, especially among the low information voters.