Donald Trump running for President in 2016

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those wiki leak emails are totally fake. those that can't see that are fools. Bernie will continue to support Hilary. he doesn't want Trump to win. You are not getting Bernie supporters to switch sides.

They are so fake that one of the authors of the leaked emails apologized for writing it. No one in the DNC is denying the validity of these emails.

It's not that a majority of Sanders supporters will vote for Trump, it's that they won't come out to vote at all. Party progressives are seeing the Hillary camp toss out their values and less than 3% like Kaine as a VP. There is no energy for a corrupt democratic nominee and that will lead to low turnout of democrat voters. Say hello to President Trump.

The arrogance of the DNC and Hillary supporters that underestimates the Trump support will be their downfall. I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but you don't want Trump? Get rid of Hillary.

The majority of Bernie supporters will not side with Dump trump! Face the facts!

Many Bernie supporters will stay home or vote third party and that will work in Trump's favor. Face reality. Already the DNC convention is showing weakness in the party as they've tossed the head of their party, Wasserman-Shultz, off the stage. The emails showing the DNC working against the Sanders campaign further weakens the support of the already skeptical progressive supporters.

"The focus, though, that I am going to go forward on right now is to make sure that Donald Trump- perhaps the worst Republican candidate in the history of this country; somebody by temperament, somebody that by ideology, must not be president of the United States-I am going to do everything I can to defeat him, to elect Hillary Clinton, and to keep focusing, on the real issues facing the American people."

Bernie sanders

Another classic Cheeto Jesus quip:

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha