Patti Schwartz scamming people July Fest

Binghamton Native

Be on the look out. Patti Schwartz has a booth set up at July Fest selling her "art". Apparently a very hungover Tony Fiala helped her set up yesterday. Do these events vendors charge sales tax? If they do, I'm going to request Schwartz be audited.

She should really be at July Fest handing out money to Binghamton residents, for the $17,000 she stole from the taxpayers.

Be on the look out. Patti Schwartz has a booth set up at July Fest selling her "art". Apparently a very hungover Tony Fiala helped her set up yesterday. Do these events vendors charge sales tax? If they do, I'm going to request Schwartz be audited.

She should really be at July Fest handing out money to Binghamton residents, for the $17,000 she stole from the taxpayers.

Popsicle stick art? What?

Be on the look out. Patti Schwartz has a booth set up at July Fest selling her "art".

Did she shit herself from all the bar food she eats then roll around on a canvas? Thr arts community is a little different, but even they would turn their nose up at that. B)

Not sure how the Julyfest is organized, but it seems in most venues like this, vendors would not even be allowed a spot with out a NYS Certificate of Authority to collect sales tax.

Ask her for that certificate or her number. Then report her, NYS Sales Tax has some vicious enforcement.

Be happy, report the thief.

LOL 27 :) That picture in post number 8 reminded me of something completely silly from my childhood. My brother and I would go to this drug store with our mom and my brother, of course would get a package of baseball cards. This one particular year I started collecting Wacky Packs (packages). We had this metal board with magnetic alphabet letters and numbers that we had outgrown and used it for our Wacky Packs sticker collage. It seems like we spent at least an hour discussing where those stickers were going to go!

psst...lottery tickets were 50 cents...One time the owner of the drug store gave me a ticket, told me it was a winner and it was! $2.00!! I remember asking him how he knew it was a winner but I don't recall ( right now ) what he said. I think he winked at my mom. I do recall my mother dictating exactly how much was going into the church basket, how much I had to share with my brother... to spend in the drug store and what I had to put in the bank.

post edit...I didn't have a piggy bank. I had this plastic mechanical apparatus that looked like a basket with grass, and 2 chickens. When you fed a coin into it, the chickens would bob up and down pecking at fake food. :lol:

LOL 27 :) That picture in post number 8 reminded me of something completely silly from my childhood. My brother and I would go to this drug store with our mom and my brother, of course would get a package of baseball cards. This one particular year I started collecting Wacky Packs (packages). We had this metal board with magnetic alphabet letters and numbers that we had outgrown and used it for our Wacky Packs sticker collage. It seems like we spent at least an hour discussing where those stickers were going to go!

psst...lottery tickets were 50 cents...One time the owner of the drug store gave me a ticket, told me it was a winner and it was! $2.00!! I remember asking him how he knew it was a winner but I don't recall ( right now ) what he said. I think he winked at my mom. I do recall my mother dictating exactly how much was going into the church basket, how much I had to share with my brother... to spend in the drug store and what I had to put in the bank.

post edit...I didn't have a piggy bank. I had this plastic mechanical apparatus that looked like a basket with grass, and 2 chickens. When you fed a coin into it, the chickens would bob up and down pecking at fake food. :lol:

You remind me of Gracie Allen. Always have a new story about your relatives.

^ :) I just found a picture of that bank under images of ...I googled pecking hens chicken bank. But anyway, today is the first day of summer vacation for me so it's nice to have had the opportunity to reminisce about a few silly summer things!

My mother doesn't remember the lottery ticket. Something she did bring up in course of our rehash of the weeks events conversation...Heads up to law enforcement...when we first moved here, she remembered a few police cars tailpipes blew from some type sabotage. Of course they were doing that in the city as well. Do we really have to relive the 60's and 70's?

Archived