Rich David confirms he has Covid after collapsing in Syracuse

F. Lee Bailey

The mayors office is saying:

“David was in Skaneateles yesterday and did not feel well. He went to Auburn Community Hospital for tests.”

The employees at the restaurant are saying:

“Managers at the hotel say Mayor David had a medical emergency which prompted them to call 9-1-1 and complete an incident report.The mayor was taken by ambulance to Auburn Community Hospital where he later tested positive for COVID-19.”

This is bad political spin from David. He irresponsibly went to Syracuse, spread Covid, put several other mayors at risk, and then collapsed in the bathroom at the Sherwood Inn.

3 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

I know a person who was up there with him. I never said he wasn't taken to the hospital, he got sick in the bathroom (if you catch the drift) but he didn't pass out. He was also running a fever at the time.

You also said BPD is open to the public. That is not true. Just talked to a friend in BPD. Try calling.  You don’t have much credibility. 

1 minute ago, Back the Blue said:

You also said BPD is open to the public. That is not true. Just talked to a friend in BPD. Try calling.  You don’t have much credibility. 

When I wrote that yesterday, the BPD was still open to the public. Could they have closed today? Sure, I haven't spoken to anyone today.

You have zero credibility so I'm not worried about it.

Why do they always use the pictures of Rich that make him look like the idiot son in a mafia movie who can't be trusted to inherit the crime empire?

?c=1&o1=ro&url=http://static-13.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/77332bba-a547-41a6-9f6b-322013b6cf25-large16x9_bingmayor.jpg?1602169972413

"No, don't send Rich to the meeting. He's not ready. He's too... Well, you know about it."

"Boss, your tumors. I mean, he's your oldest. He'll be taking over the whole Chicago crew soon. Won't he?"

"Rich should focus on the strip club right now. That's always been where his heart's at anyway. Let Tony handle the meeting instead, they'll need to get used to dealing with him. It's the way things are going to have to go now."

"My God, boss. If Rich realizes he's getting pushed out, he'll..."

"Rich never realizes anything."

Enjoying the attempts by the local media shills to minimize being transported in an ambulance and hospitalized overnight.

https://wbng.com/2020/10/09/binghamton-mayor-temporarily-visited-hospital-is-feeling-good/

Dear Leader "temporarily visits hospital".

Laugh Point GIF - Laugh Point Troy - Discover & Share GIFs

Of course it was temporary. Nobody visits a hospital permanently. This headline would be equally true if he died.

"Whoops. Visit's over."

30 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Enjoying the attempts by the local media shills to minimize being transported in an ambulance and hospitalized overnight.

https://wbng.com/2020/10/09/binghamton-mayor-temporarily-visited-hospital-is-feeling-good/

Dear Leader "temporarily visits hospital".

Laugh Point GIF - Laugh Point Troy - Discover & Share GIFs

Of course it was temporary. Nobody visits a hospital permanently. This headline would be equally true if he died.

"Whoops. Visit's over."

Action News For Kids exposed themselves as lazy journo’s here. I give credit to Amy Hogan for somewhat getting the story correct.