Donald Trump running for President in 2016

1 hour ago, binghamtonian said:

It's your opinion that LSU is the best team in the county. As I already said, Ohio State and Clemson might have something to say about that. What's a fact is that Bama had a 37 game unbeaten streak at home, until Trump showed up.

It's also the opinions of the NCAA. Check the rankings. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting '75. And so the democrats should see it's not just about the Bidens. It's about all of them, at the upper echelons of the Obama administration. 

The Obamas who gave the Ukraine blankets and meals ready to eat. The Obamas who gave our tax dollars to various Ukranian organizations, not the government itself, then took the money back in the form of "consultation" services. 

20 hours ago, ginger said:

Thanks for posting '75. And so the democrats should see it's not just about the Bidens. It's about all of them, at the upper echelons of the Obama administration. 

The Obamas who gave the Ukraine blankets and meals ready to eat. The Obamas who gave our tax dollars to various Ukranian organizations, not the government itself, then took the money back in the form of "consultation" services. 

Laundering united states taxpayer money through foreign countries and bogus domestic projects like high speed rail is the chief business of the swamp. Very, very, very criminal of course. This is why they are freaking out. I promise.

20 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Laundering united states taxpayer money through foreign countries and bogus domestic projects like high speed rail is the chief business of the swamp. Very, very, very criminal of course. This is why they are freaking out. I promise.

The only thing confusing me is What Country is the Democrat Party and its elected ones working for? It damn sure is not our USA. Is it the Nation of Iran? Nation of Islam?  Israel maybe?

Democrats as usual seem to cherry pick their "Justice" actions and the only parts of the Hammurabi Code they support is the Class distinction when meting out Justice. They ignore the parts where retaliation is involved (unless the retaliation is against Americans )

Who are Democrats working for? It definitely is not the American People.

President Donald J. Trump, as necessary today as President Lincoln was in his day.

More Americans, Fewer Democrats.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 3:20 PM, 19April1775 said:

e8012a88ff6c52e3.jpg?1579480402

• 3 weeks later...

Trump is really putting the SWAMP on notice today. Please, please let this be the real beginning of him unleashing hell on these traitor bastards. I sure would like to know what John Durham is about to do!

20b86bfada3f01f2.png?1581292175

Who pays the price...I asked that on another thread, what are the consequences? The bar association in NY won't even censure Comey let alone disbar him. When are people going to be led away in handcuffs? Did you see  Christopher Steele say President Trump is lying about how much Fusion was paid for the fake dossier? Why isn't that guy in jail right now?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...