Jordan Ringden and Ron Kweller arrested for rape & drug charges 2/23/2022

Joe Friday

24 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

The new press release from the colonial today is so pathetic they blamed the two people arrested for operating their social media account when they originally posted the notice about baseless claims and they’re looking into how they could remove them from ownership and they’re saying that none of the alleged crimes took place on their property. So is the basement theory correct or not is my question and if it did happen in the basement that is still company property 

Are they trying to say someone else owns below ground level? Like a gas lease deal? Truly absurd. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A third degree rape charge on Kewller, and no sexual assault charges for Ringden?  This doesn't add up to me.  From the info I've heard from a very good source, Kewller should have been charged with first degree rape.  The victim was physically helpless.  

This tells me they rushed over the last couple days to charge, and filed any charges that will stick.  Sounds like a piss poor investigation by everyone involved. Korchak, Collins and Minor should be ashamed of themselves.

• BCVoice unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Jordan Ringden isn’t showing any remorse. He are him and his wife photographed Saturday night, out to dinner “in disguise”. They are mocking Ringden’s recent arrest and reputation. I guess they think drugging women and raping them is funny.

Also with them were rape sympathizers: Mike Konnick, Dan Connorton, Keenan Dowd and his fiancé, Shane Kuhnen and his fiancé, and Joe Noccolino and his wife.

F055809D-49C2-4DC5-AB0C-194E14C67BE3.jpeg

3 hours ago, Cuse said:

Jordan Ringden isn’t showing any remorse. He are him and his wife photographed Saturday night, out to dinner “in disguise”. They are mocking Ringden’s recent arrest and reputation. I guess they think drugging women and raping them is funny.

Also with them were rape sympathizers: Mike Konnick, Dan Connorton, Keenan Dowd and his fiancé, Shane Kuhnen and his fiancé, and Joe Noccolino and his wife.

F055809D-49C2-4DC5-AB0C-194E14C67BE3.jpeg

I hear business is the shits. He’s probably all smiles because he flipped on the Kweller’s.

• 2 weeks later...

Dumb question...the police have their phones...do they notify the ladies who were victims or do they just wait for the ladies to all of a sudden remember that they were date raped?

How terrifying that day must be. 

Rachel, you must have some experience working with victims, any thoughts?

Post edit.  I could not find any information on this subject at all. I did read about rape victims rights but it doesn't give policy and procedure for notifying unknowing victims. It does say victims are allowed to request a convicted felon undergo an HIV test. 

BINGHAMTON (WBNG) -- Three suspects will be arraigned in Broome County Court later Thursday in relation to a sexual misconduct investigation stemming from an incident that occurred at 141 Washington St. in November 2021.

On Feb. 23, the Binghamton Police Department announced it arrested and charged 41-year-old Yaron Kweller of Vestal and 33-year-old Jordan Ringden of Binghamton. Kweller was charged with rape and Ringden was charged with drug offenses. Five days later, Binghamton Police announced it charged Kweller’s brother, Leor Kweller of Brooklyn, N.Y., with rape too.

Yaron Kweller and Jordan Ringden are two owners of The Colonial bar and restaurant. Leor is not one of the owners.

The Colonial is located on Court Street, just around the corner from 141 Washington St.

Accusations of sexual misconduct occurring at The Colonial began circulating on social media in early December 2021. At the time, The Colonial, as well as its two sister restaurants, Dos Rios and The Stone Fox, closed their doors temporarily. They reopened in early January.

On Feb. 24, The Colonial posted on its Facebook page saying that its legal team is exploring options to also remove Kweller and Ringden as partners.

Police have not revealed specific details about the investigation.

https://www.wbng.com/2022/03/31/owners-colonial-brother-be-arraigned-court-over-sexual-misconduct-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR3mc0KcDercfssAX97Lt3-DAwTRICPoAoriubfDyY0z998yxtdONIg0jPU

27 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:
BINGHAMTON (WBNG) -- Three suspects will be arraigned in Broome County Court later Thursday in relation to a sexual misconduct investigation stemming from an incident that occurred at 141 Washington St. in November 2021.

On Feb. 23, the Binghamton Police Department announced it arrested and charged 41-year-old Yaron Kweller of Vestal and 33-year-old Jordan Ringden of Binghamton. Kweller was charged with rape and Ringden was charged with drug offenses. Five days later, Binghamton Police announced it charged Kweller’s brother, Leor Kweller of Brooklyn, N.Y., with rape too.

Yaron Kweller and Jordan Ringden are two owners of The Colonial bar and restaurant. Leor is not one of the owners.

The Colonial is located on Court Street, just around the corner from 141 Washington St.

Accusations of sexual misconduct occurring at The Colonial began circulating on social media in early December 2021. At the time, The Colonial, as well as its two sister restaurants, Dos Rios and The Stone Fox, closed their doors temporarily. They reopened in early January.

On Feb. 24, The Colonial posted on its Facebook page saying that its legal team is exploring options to also remove Kweller and Ringden as partners.

Police have not revealed specific details about the investigation.

https://www.wbng.com/2022/03/31/owners-colonial-brother-be-arraigned-court-over-sexual-misconduct-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR3mc0KcDercfssAX97Lt3-DAwTRICPoAoriubfDyY0z998yxtdONIg0jPU

The kweller brothers and ringden have gone to great lengths to hide their mugshots. Someone snap photos of them when they show up to court to plaster thei wall of shame 

1 hour ago, Back the Blue said:

According to WBNG, scumbag Korchak didn't ask for the judge to set bail? Are you kidding?  

I heard that too and had to rewind because I thought I heard wrong. How can Korchak not request million dollar bail be set on these monsters? He really is clueless! 

It's like when Korchak let that guy out of jail a few years ago, and within 24 hours he set a house on fire and killed that poor woman.

The district attorney is not permitted to discuss the facts. 

Is there something that needs to be discussed? 

THREE grown men above the age of 25 and one TEENAGER who may or may not  have been an employee.

CASE CLOSED, HAVE A NICE DAY.

18 hours ago, Dee Bradley Baker said:

It appears that Yaron and Leor's charges were also increased, from rape in the third degree to rape in the first degree. If found guilty, it carries a minimum sentence of 5 years, and a maximum of 25 I believe. 

277783062_376364737830746_46040340210444373_n.jpg

I don’t believe state law is similar to federal law where their are mandatory minimums . With state the judge is not obligated to be held to the minimum as he or she will have more discretion 

On 4/1/2022 at 7:20 AM, ginger said:

THREE grown men above the age of 25 and one TEENAGER who may or may not  have been an employee.

CASE CLOSED, HAVE A NICE DAY.

What? I've never once heard that the victim was under the age of consent, just under the age to be drinking in a bar. Did I miss something?

Either way, I'm glad they feel they have the basis for heavier charges.

2 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

What? I've never once heard that the victim was under the age of consent, just under the age to be drinking in a bar. Did I miss something?

Either way, I'm glad they feel they have the basis for heavier charges.

Did you read the charges? What does "Unlawfully dealing with a child in the first degree mean?"

While I'm a huge Law and Order fan, I'm afraid I have not watched too much Law and Order SVU. I don't have the stomach for it.

ok, here it is...https://www.nyccriminalattorneys.com/new-york-penal-law-260-20-unlawfully-dealing-child-first-degree/#:~:text=A person can be charged,a controlled substance or marijuana.

It looks like 18 or less for sex and drugs and under 21 for alcohol.