ginger

31 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Corona is a weaponized virus that escaped from a secret Chinese lab? Also known as a Chinese military lab. DON'T GET THE VACCINE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR "DOCTOR" SAYS.

US gov can't confirm.

https://www.oann.com/hhs-official-u-s-cant-confirm-coronavirus-is-related-to-chinese-bioweapon-research/

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

The US knows.  They just can't tell the truth.

At this point it benefits no one for the US to say that it is a weaponized virus.  It could result in a nuclear war.

23 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

this is not a weaponized virus. Not with a kill percentage well below 3%. Either that or they did a piss-poor job at weaponizing a virus. 

This may have been a test that did not perform up to specifications but it got out or someone released it. 

The kill rate may be below 3% now but as it progresses, medical supplies will be used up, more health care professionals will die and the kill rate will increase.

Also since China lies about everything that puts them in a bad light, the kill rate may be higher.

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

This may have been a test that did not perform up to specifications but it got out or someone released it. 

The kill rate may be below 3% now but as it progresses, medical supplies will be used up, more health care professionals will die and the kill rate will increase.

Also since China lies about everything that puts them in a bad light, the kill rate may be higher.

or it might, just maybe, be just another one virus like all the others that have popped up in Africa and/or China over the decades. I was just a matter of time before one of the new ones was more contagious than the norm and caused a deserved frenzy. 

Just maybe the simplest explanation is the accurate one. Usually is.

8 hours ago, WolfMan said:

or it might, just maybe, be just another one virus like all the others that have popped up in Africa and/or China over the decades. I was just a matter of time before one of the new ones was more contagious than the norm and caused a deserved frenzy. 

Just maybe the simplest explanation is the accurate one. Usually is.

Until the news breaks that it is man made, created in the USA, has a patent, China stole it? Or was it leaked to China to make Trump look bad? I'm 100% with you about not falling for bird flu 2.0 but I haven't seen so much conspiracy analysis since the CIA murdered JFK. One step at a time and we'll figure this one out.

I made my recommendations for best practices a month ago. Now I'll make another...Maybe not today or tomorrow but how about Monday? I think it's time to lock down the White House. Limit or cancel tours for a while. I know, I know, spring is coming...but it's the worst season for sickness too, at least in the northeast.

14 hours ago, ginger said:

I made my recommendations for best practices a month ago. Now I'll make another...Maybe not today or tomorrow but how about Monday? I think it's time to lock down the White House. Limit or cancel tours for a while. I know, I know, spring is coming...but it's the worst season for sickness too, at least in the northeast.

You should be writing mystery novels.

^ I should be trying to get a first piece made on the product I invented 5 yrs ago. I need  the help of a mechanical engineer for design and a steel shop. And No, my son in law is way too busy to help me. Then maybe I could think about writing a couple of books...it's not like I don't have hours to while away when I'm driving. Maybe if I had one of those pocket tape recorders.

Can my phone do that, act like a tape recorder? My google assistant?

30 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

The latest info about COVID-19 has been released in data form.  Here is an interesting piece of data:

image.png.adf5ca498288855d916e6b30d245542d.png

There are 42 confirmed cases at this secret location.  If you plug the Lat and Long into Google Maps you see non remarkable land in Kansas. 

Hey Pete, want a good chapter for a "mystery novel"?

Week or so back Tucker Carlson reported on the Professor arrested fo spying and being on the Chinese Payroll. The curious thing is Tucker neglected to mention the other two men arrested. The truly dangerous ones. Spying is a vile thing is it not?

On 2/26/2020 at 8:09 AM, ginger said:

^ I should be trying to get a first piece made on the product I invented 5 yrs ago. I need  the help of a mechanical engineer for design and a steel shop. And No, my son in law is way too busy to help me. Then maybe I could think about writing a couple of books...it's not like I don't have hours to while away when I'm driving. Maybe if I had one of those pocket tape recorders.

Can my phone do that, act like a tape recorder? My google assistant?

You remind me of Kolchak the Night Stalker Ginger.

Good morning! :) Me? Why me? Nobody is out there except me, the dual stalking officers and the truck drivers...I bet when they signed up, the staties never thought they'd spend so much time on car accidents...pretty nasty one the morning  on 90...car completely flipped, ambulance was on route when I passed by. "THIS IS ROAD MASTER... HAMMER DOWN WITH A CLEAN SHOT!" I'm totally going to listen to that movie tonight 75, after Red Eye.

On a serious note I see California has a very sick patient with no known corona connections. I also heard border patrol caught 3 sick people, Chinese I think ,trying to cross the Mexican border. I don't have a confirm on that story.

"as you be muche the worse and I cast awaie

An yll wynde bloweth no man to good they saie

Wel quoth he euery wind bloweth not down the corn

I hope (i saie) good hap (luck) be not all out worn."

I have a cough. Sometimes I feel so cold...have a good night everyone... :) 

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

According to a new survey, 16% of Americans are unsure if the coronavirus is related to Corona beer. Don’t know about you but I’d rather have a 50% chance of getting this fucking virus than a 100% chance of being stupid.

C1763-C8-D-C2-FE-4-F8-A-B7-FB-79-DB4-FEE

Face palming in agreement.

16 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

According to a new survey, 16% of Americans are unsure if the coronavirus is related to Corona beer. Don’t know about you but I’d rather have a 50% chance of getting this fucking virus than a 100% chance of being stupid.

We live in the dumbest times in the dumbest country the world has ever known. Education has failed us, and the level of stupidity is evident in the elected officials of BOTH parties. 

18 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Aye, some of the potential Darwin Award winners have given up drinking beer altogether. Heard they are now out looking for frogs to lick

Hey, by coincidence I heard Johnny Cash song this morning and it reminded me of that Great Sam the Beer Man commercial a couple years back.  Had to listen to it again, still good.

(dammmit, my OCD is kicking in on coincidence.)

China officials knew of coronavirus in December, ordered cover-up.

FTA "Rather than hunkering down to contain the virus, Wuhan officials went ahead with their annual potluck dinner for 40,000 families."

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/china-officials-knew-of-coronavirus-in-december-ordered-cover-up-report-says/

East Coast Asians: Whether it is their behavior on a world wide scale or how they behave in the fruit/vegetable aisles in Sam's club, they disgust me to no end.

I think the virus is politically biased. It appears to be attacking the USA on each coast. Home of left wing cockroaches. On a serious note, if you catch a cold or whatever and don't feel like you are going to die, DO NOT request a corona test. They will quarantine your ass in a heartbeat. Screw that.