ginger

I don't recall seeing this anywhere in today's Press&Sun. Did I miss it? There was a big story on NY and the #kungflu and I didn't see it. Not even a mention of the treatment in general. Pathetic. This Doctor is in Orange County I think.

7512c51532b87fe9.png?1585054334

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to John Solak, Cuomo has said that some NYC patients could be transferred to upstate hospitals.

So fill our hospitals with NYC people who ignored the ban and our residents will not have a place to go when we get sick.

Upstate is always the dumping ground for welfare people, drugs, drug addicts, garbage and now Chinese VIrus patients.

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

According to John Solak, Cuomo has said that some NYC patients could be transferred to upstate hospitals.

So fill our hospitals with NYC people who ignored the ban and our residents will not have a place to go when we get sick.

Upstate is always the dumping ground for welfare people, drugs, drug addicts, garbage and now Chinese VIrus patients.

At least upstate has more natural beauty.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Cuomo is putting upstate lives at risk by not locking down NYC to non-essential in/out travel.

Cuomo doesn't want to make it obvious that NYC is the leftist shit hole of all shit holes in America. Did you notice him freaking out today? Trump called his sorry ass out. New thread if I can gather my thoughts. Maybe someone will beat me to it.

Here is Cuomo today trying to get out in front of what Trump was about to drop on his ass. If you missed it, Trump exposed the fact that Cuomo turned down thousands of ventilators at a good price back in 2015. Leftists are clowns, have no chance against the Trump train. I can't find the Trump clip posted yet. I'll keep looking.

9 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

How many of the Chinese VIrus patients they send up from NYC are illegal aliens?  I will bet that they will take up our local hospital beds and the locals will be laying on the floors.

1 hour ago, DanCooper said:

43 year old primary physician in ICU. UHS lost a 90 y/o patient today. This is escalating quickly.

It begins to bother me we have no reports of Cure rates. Maybe Recovery is a better word.

We have running totals of tested positive numbers, same with confirmed sickness numbers, confirmed deaths are loudly  routinely broadcast.

Even a realistic optimist like myself would like to hear something a bit more  uplifting from somewhere other than the voices in my head.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:14 PM, 19April1775 said:

Here is Cuomo today trying to get out in front of what Trump was about to drop on his ass. If you missed it, Trump exposed the fact that Cuomo turned down thousands of ventilators at a good price back in 2015. Leftists are clowns, have no chance against the Trump train. I can't find the Trump clip posted yet. I'll keep looking.

^I was reading an interview with an RN from Life Care nursing home. She said she never saw anything like this in her career, I believe her.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/health/coronavirus-nurses-inside-washington-care-home/index.html

On 3/20/2020 at 4:54 AM, PeteMoss said:

I didn't want to bring this up before but it looks to me like Rebecca Kaufman is clueless.  On 3/20/2020 the P&SB has a story about Brindisi self quarantining.  He was here Monday and Kaufman was within 6 feet of him.  No hand sanitizer was visible.  Many others were within 6 feet of Brindisi.

Up until now, the County Health department's main purpose was to tell people to: quit smoking, lose weight, wash your hands after using the bathroom and don't have unprotected sex.  Now they are engaged in the real world and it is obvious they are not up to it.  They are trying to get around the situation but the press article shows them to be using weasel words.

The BC health department screwed up, big time.

I posted this Friday.  It looks like I was spot on.  The health department screwed up big time with Polakovich.    INCOMPETENCE !

Check out the article on the front page of Wednesday's P&SB.