ginger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Exactly. The globalist/democrat morons are talking out of both sides of their mouth. They demand we shelter in place while they do what they want to do. They also demand wide open borders and unchecked immigration while we are supposed lock our lives down. I don't get why people can't see how they are trying to condition Americans to panic and run every freaking time they cook up a new scare. It is obvious as hell but I'm the nut job.

I"M NOT PLAYING THEIR GAME, PERIOD! 

Aye, Pretty sure some not reported news is far more important to allow this major distraction.

One thing I hope does not start again, as has happened a few times in America, is the religion thing. Have heard in public casual references to Revelation, even on here there are a couple mentions.

Revelation is a recording of a Prophesy  "Signs" of particular prophesies have been, even in our short history, overblown  interpretations more than once.

Is this guy wrong? The numbers show that death rates per infected persons is dropping, a lot. No vaccine, no treatment but death rates are dropping. Wait until more and more people who had nothing but a cold from it get tested.

9f4218cc37a8ded2.png?1584383279

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Interesting video for anybody on ACE Inhibitors & ARB’s. This is also a great channel to subscribe to. Lots of updates and great info:

Thank you for the update. I've tried to explain the concept of receptor sites in a few instances. You've heard me say TCH in marijuana does not bind to pain receptors because they don't fit in the doorway...same illustration. ACE inhibitors have a very unique side effect that I do not think would be helpful if you contracted corona. It's a chronic dry cough, in some people, so disturbing they have to have that drug discontinued. 

As Thelma noted, this area is severely lax when it comes to testing and infection control. Over the years you have all been privy to the times I've been sick with pneumonia...in all of those instances I was blown off by various doctors when it came to testing BEFORE I ended up so sick. 

I've said it before..no test no diagnosis no help. Useless. One doctor..."Have you ever heard of Vicks Vapor Rub?" 

^^^I had an infiltrate.

Just now, 27 Time World Champions said:

Listening today to NPR. One of the guest speakers responded to a question about Italy. In summary: Oldest population in the world, high rate of smokers, until recently no sense of social distancing, poor medical system.

They forgot about direct flights to Wuhan, China after they sold their factories and made it easy for Chinese workers to commute. 

Note the date of the article. China has been invading Italy for quite awhile. Looks like Italy got what it deserved. They sold off their textile heritage. Another example that proves Trump right on having American independence in manufacturing our own goods. We are facing similar issues because globalists like Clinton, Bush, Obama sold us out the same way. 

ETbLDnNWoAc43pg?format=png&name=small

https://fashionista.com/2013/02/as-more-chinese-factories-pop-up-in-italy-what-does-it-mean-for-the-made-in-italy-label

19 hours ago, ginger said:

:) lol...oldest population in the world, high rate of smokers...

Different culture....they don't work their a$$e$ off their whole lives with minimal vacation, and take a lot of time to enjoy great food and good wine.  Not particularly organized or productive though.  Finding the balance would be ideal.

Well, Thomas, not sure if you agree, but I think this is just another example of the "me, me, me" generation that needs instant gratification for whatever they want to do, and to hell with everyone else. They're idiots. They may be in a low risk category, but can carry this thing home.  I would not say that "social distancing" is gonna work on Spring Break, where the whole idea seems to be get smashed and screw whoever is available.

That was all fine and good in the '70s where all you had to worry about was an STD.  This is a horse of a different color.

As far as I'm concerned, shut it down and send them packing home. Why should our first responders be exposed more than they already are?  Parents should refuse to pay for it, or make it clear that Mommy and Daddy paying their tuition comes with rules and limitations.

It probably wouldn't hurt the dumb-a$$e$ to hang home and read a good book. And learn to put their hats on right ;)

12 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

4-B9025-BA-48-A8-490-C-8-E40-BEEB425-FC5

Remember when College girls were good looking? 😳 🤢 

Looks good to me.

Get rid of the forehead worry lines, all the makeup, shorter lens, and she looks hot to me.

My concerns are finding a single list showing Total confirmed cases of virus, total of confirmed cases recovered, total of confirmed deaths, location of hotspots.

And, what happened to Daytona Bike Week 2020?

On Thursday 3/19 it was announced that Broome County has its second case.  A resident this time.  Of course HIPPA won't let the Health Department tell us who it is.  I can't remember everyone I was in contact with over the past 14 days.  This person's rights superceed my rights.   Nice !!!

Here is the interesting part.  From the P&SB article " Anyone who has been in contact with a sick person before that person showed symptoms does not have to be quarantined unless those people are in the same household, Kaufman said. "  Since when is this the rule?  I have never heard this.

I am totally confused now.  Why are we practicing the 6 foot rule, closed many establishments etc if I only have to worry about people in my household?  So if you live alone, you have nothing to worry about?  

I am confused. 

On 3/18/2020 at 6:06 PM, ginger said:

:) lol...oldest population in the world, high rate of smokers...

Average age of a dead person in Italy because of the Chinese virus is approaching 85 years old if I remember right.