Downtown Binghamton rape

Bazooka Joe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Route 11 said:

The Colonial employees who only work a couple times a week, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.  But the employees who are there all the time, the managers, etc., they knew what was going on.  They enabled Ringden and Kewller, and they should face the consequences too. 

yup see something say something. Guys that work there that saw the activity were prolly given an extra 50 or 100 to look away 

42 minutes ago, Joe Friday said:

Nasty Nadine Korchak is in damage control mode telling people the DA's staff doesn't drink at Colonial.  There's literally pictures on this site of many DA's employees drinking at Colonial. 

I’m hearing Nadine is pissed with the coverage about sexual harassment and she doesn’t play that crap. She has been ranting  that her husband doesn’t prosecute cases if she says so 

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I’m hearing Nadine is pissed with the coverage about sexual harassment and she doesn’t play that crap. She has been ranting  that her husband doesn’t prosecute cases if she says so 

Well, this thread is about alleged rape. Doesn't the state handle sexual harassment complaints?

I certainly hope the information being shared and discussed on this thread is accurate and verifiable. I'd hate to think that people's lives are being upended and businesses are being attacked by cancel culture mobs prematurely. I wonder how any of us would feel if we were suddenly the focus of a BC Voice thread, or social media allegations, or mobs of people converging outside our place of employment based on anonymous allegations that haven't yet been fully investigated? Didn't the Jussie Smollett case teach us anything? How quickly the whole world bought HIS story, only to find out all was not as it seemed. I'm not saying there would not need to be serious consequences should the crimes being alleged turn out to be true. But automatically assuming they are is not only dangerous but contrary to our system of justice.

2 hours ago, Common Sense said:

I certainly hope the information being shared and discussed on this thread is accurate and verifiable. I'd hate to think that people's lives are being upended and businesses are being attacked by cancel culture mobs prematurely. I wonder how any of us would feel if we were suddenly the focus of a BC Voice thread, or social media allegations, or mobs of people converging outside our place of employment based on anonymous allegations that haven't yet been fully investigated? Didn't the Jussie Smollett case teach us anything? How quickly the whole world bought HIS story, only to find out all was not as it seemed. I'm not saying there would not need to be serious consequences should the crimes being alleged turn out to be true. But automatically assuming they are is not only dangerous but contrary to our system of justice.

I unhid this post for the obvious reason I personally was told by the person so close to this investigation it would burn you. This person told me who the poor child was not by name of course to protect this poor girl. So don’t give me a load of crap like it didn’t happen because one of those protesters signs says it all. Let me say this they’re lucky a father of the girls doesn’t take matters into his own hands. I wasn’t going to say anything about this but one business owner I had an exchange with accually had the nerve to defend his neighbors. 

18 minutes ago, bell hooks said:

There should be a public information campaign on spiking drinks.

But what do you do if the person who drugged you is the manager or the owner?

And what do you do if the police are being paid off?

EDCA6E70-39D7-493A-9BE9-8462299AA917.jpeg

BU president should be getting info like this out.  Heck, if this all “baseless”, our esteemed entrepreneurs should be posting this in their establishments.

Colonial neighbor, Ron Sall, proprietor of Sall-Stearns at 52 Court St, was seen in a verbal altercation yesterday morning with Garo Kachadourian. Several passersby on Court Street heard Sall yelling at Garo, defending the Colonial owners. 

Keep in mind when shopping this holiday season, Ron Sall, owner of Sall-Stearns overpriced menswear, is a staunch defender of the accused rapists. 

16 hours ago, bell hooks said:

Some signs for tonight’s protest.

E1E0E032-10C9-41BE-8F94-C353ED5D2966.jpeg

410309F2-07AA-4CD0-966E-8F7B0FE5C763.jpeg

2988434D-9C40-4EA6-8C2C-A89D64CCCF25.jpeg

This one says it all it only took one poor girl to bring attention to what was going on. That being said of course the others would be to scared to come forward till they messed and hurt the wrong girl. Stupid is what Stupid does. I feel for the girls and there Mothers and Fathers of these poor girls. The courage it took for just one poor girl to come forward says it all about her good upbringing.

19 minutes ago, F. Lee Bailey said:

Colonial neighbor, Ron Sall, proprietor of Sall-Stearns at 52 Court St, was seen in a verbal altercation yesterday morning with Garo Kachadourian. Several passersby on Court Street heard Sall yelling at Garo, defending the Colonial owners. 

Keep in mind when shopping this holiday season, Ron Sall, owner of Sall-Sterns overpriced menswear, is a staunch defender of the accused rapists. 

Ron Sall is happy with the owners next door because it’s not a blighted property next to his like a lot of properties in Broome county

3 hours ago, F. Lee Bailey said:

Keep in mind when shopping this holiday season, Ron Sall, owner of Sall-Stearns overpriced menswear, is a staunch defender of the accused rapists. 

John Solak just had a good post about Colonial and Ron Sall.

2F291A76-21B1-4754-8571-9ED221648371.jpeg

4 hours ago, Independent said:

I unhid this post for the obvious reason I personally was told by the person so close to this investigation it would burn you. This person told me who the poor child was not by name of course to protect this poor girl. So don’t give me a load of crap like it didn’t happen because one of those protesters signs says it all. Let me say this they’re lucky a father of the girls doesn’t take matters into his own hands. I wasn’t going to say anything about this but one business owner I had an exchange with accually had the nerve to defend his neighbors. 

Thank you for the information. I certainly trust that what you're saying is accurate and you appear to have much more knowledge about what's going on than I do. Literally all I know about this is what I've learned from BC Voice and the resulting follow-up coverage from other media. Once again, BC Voice had the scoop. And again, if indeed crimes were committed as alleged and as described, the people responsible for them should have the book thrown at them, period. Losing their business should be the least of their concerns.

Quote, unqoute..."So don’t give me a load of crap like it didn’t happen because one of those protesters signs says it all. Let me say this they’re lucky a father of the girls doesn’t take matters into his own hands. I wasn’t going to say anything about this but one business owner I had an exchange with accually had the nerve to defend his neighbors." First of all, I hope to Christ that the father does do something! Let me guess who one of the neighbors of The Colonial who defended them was...Something better be done to bring the scumbags(s) to justice. This is just so, so wrong. And I just feel that it might just be swept under the carpet which would tell me that the town I have have lived in for so long is corrupt.