Binghamton University Offers "Stop White People" Course. Story Makes Drudge.

YankeeDoodle

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey they gotta throw somebody under the bus why isn't the school RESPONSABLE ? Any organization that intends to publish anything should need to have it checked out by the school otherwise be suspended and double suspension ! Close the fucking frat house and send them packing!

agjw2Lk.gif

I just read Allen West's eloquent message to Kaepernick. I'm still choked up.

post edit -oops sorry, I didn't realize we had a separate thread going for Kaepernick.

Because the educators there are to complacent in their jobs to actually do anything more than they have to. Getting those pay checks every two weeks for doing very little. With all the different depts at SUNY and nobody sees any of this. How much does the President of SUNY B make a year plus benefit pkg.

as anyone noticed the killing, assaults and brawls the other night at Cornell, after a student "event" has no mention in any reporting mentions what the "event" was? Possibly because it had something to do with one of the black frat houses?

Amazing how all the people around none saw anything worthwhile to help catch the killer.

I understand that BCC recently had a leadership conference and celebration for men of "excellence" that was limited to minority men. How is a limited audience diverse? Does BCC have a diversity officer? Or any minority administrators? Last I heard they were cutting teachers to part time but hiring more administrators and more cops. Is it a college or is it an office park with patrolmen. I'll bet if a leadership conference was held for white male students only we would hear all about it.

I understand that BCC recently had a leadership conference and celebration for men of "excellence" that was limited to minority men. How is a limited audience diverse? Does BCC have a diversity officer? Or any minority administrators? Last I heard they were cutting teachers to part time but hiring more administrators and more cops. Is it a college or is it an office park with patrolmen. I'll bet if a leadership conference was held for white male students only we would hear all about it.

Pictures from the first day of class.

http://news.sunybroome.edu/focus/buzz-photos-the-first-day-of-classes/?utm_source=SUNY%20Broome%20Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SUNY%20Broome%20Today

• 2 months later...

STOP WHITE PEOPLE for a thousand Alex.

'How you respond when presented with good arguments from uneducated people?

What is...Charge them with a hate crime?

The big problem is that in the age of the Internet, we gravitate to the news sources that confirm our beliefs. There are many.

What used to be trustworthy news sources have thrown objectivity to the wind in search of dollars and ratings.

Read or view everything, especially from non-US biased news channels. Read or view as many as you can, even if they make you want to barf.

If you only view what you want to hear, then save us the angst and just go "baa".