ginger

According the article the interleukin 6 inhibitor will do that but it will also inhibit the same antibodies that are fighting the virus...timing is everything.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

So, if you intentionally shoot and kill someone who has preexisting conditions, is it still treated as murder?

Asking for a friend.

One way to find out 

Minnesota Senator and Doctor said that he received a 7 page document to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not.

Fear is a Great way to Control People

36 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

One way to find out 

Minnesota Senator and Doctor said that he received a 7 page document to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not.

Fear is a Great way to Control People

THE NUMBERS ARE FAKE.

dfd2c0f555e0fa5d.png?1586375433

0a33b2a657b8e879.png?1586375446

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

So, the actual document is linked in the comments on the tweet.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

I skimmed it and can't find that in there, and there are other comments complaining about the same thing. I concede that I read it quickly and may have missed something, but it appears to say the opposite of that. It's basically "death certificates for dummies".

Says that where COVID-19 is the underlying cause of death, it should be listed last in the chain of causes leading to death (IE "ARDS" due to "pneumonia" due to "COVID-19"), that unconfirmed cases should be clearly specified as "probable" or "presumed", and that pre-existing chronic conditions that did not cause COVID-19 but made someone more vulnerable to dying from it should be listed in Part II, "other significant conditions leading to death", rather than the other way around.

It explicitly says only to note COVID-19 if it played a role in the death. It also explicitly warns that it's a common mistake to use "illogical sequences" in the cause of death, in other words, to do goofy things like claiming something was "due to COVID-19", when it was not, just to cram everything into Part I.

Fake news.

25 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I skimmed it and can't find that in there, and there are other comments complaining about the same thing. I concede that I read it quickly and may have missed something, but it appears to say the opposite of that. It's basically "death certificates for dummies".

Says that where COVID-19 is the underlying cause of death, it should be listed last in the chain of causes leading to death (IE "ARDS" due to "pneumonia" due to "COVID-19"), that unconfirmed cases should be clearly specified as "probable" or "presumed", and that pre-existing chronic conditions that did not cause COVID-19 but made someone more vulnerable to dying from it should be listed in Part II, "other significant conditions leading to death", rather than the other way around.

It explicitly says only to note COVID-19 if it played a role in the death. It also explicitly warns that it's a common mistake to use "illogical sequences" in the cause of death, in other words, to do goofy things like claiming something was "due to COVID-19", when it was not.

Fake news.

I honed in on this part where it looks to me like they are coaching them to use COVID-19 as UCOD<Underlying Cause of Death>like they are encouraging them to do it for statistical<fake>reasons?

a51dac2ec58222e2.png?1586379258

18 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

I honed in on this part where it looks to me like they are coaching them to use COVID-19 as UCOD<Underlying Cause of Death>like they are encouraging them to do it for statistical<fake>reasons?

Good grief, '75.

It's literally entitled "Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)". Obviously, the examples they use are for correctly recording COVID-19.

You ever hear the conspiracy theory that conspiracy theories were created by the elites to distract us from far simpler and far less acceptable realities?

Has it occurred to you that the real agenda of the powerful might be to plant disinformation that leads people to mistakenly believe that they aren't doing as badly with this as they actually are? By what reasoning would the goal be any different from China's, to encourage people to underestimate the deaths so that we won't be nearly as angry as we should be and turn on the ruling class?

Think about it. That's exactly what's happening. You're so twisted up with this they could wheel your mom into a crematorium in broad daylight and you'd be convinced it didn't happen.

1 hour ago, 19April1775 said:

a51dac2ec58222e2.png?1586379258

lol...this is an example of why doctors and nurses have no time to see their patients.

1 hour ago, Bingoloid said:

It explicitly says only to note COVID-19 if it played a role in the death. It also explicitly warns that it's a common mistake to use "illogical sequences" in the cause of death, in other words, to do goofy things like claiming something was "due to COVID-19", when it was not, just to cram everything into Part I.

Fake news.

Just because the CDC has a document, that doesn't mean that people are following the guidelines. Humans, power, money, etc.

And now...

1 hour ago, Bingoloid said:

By what reasoning would the goal be any different from China's, to encourage people to underestimate the deaths so that we won't be nearly as angry as we should be and turn on the ruling class?

Money. You fail to understand that one of the easiest ways to launder taxpayer money is through medical emergencies.

15 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Good grief, '75.

It's literally entitled "Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)". Obviously, the examples they use are for correctly recording COVID-19.

You ever hear the conspiracy theory that conspiracy theories were created by the elites to distract us from far simpler and far less acceptable realities?

Has it occurred to you that the real agenda of the powerful might be to plant disinformation that leads people to mistakenly believe that they aren't doing as badly with this as they actually are? By what reasoning would the goal be any different from China's, to encourage people to underestimate the deaths so that we won't be nearly as angry as we should be and turn on the ruling class?

Think about it. That's exactly what's happening. You're so twisted up with this they could wheel your mom into a crematorium in broad daylight and you'd be convinced it didn't happen.

Amen.

Kaiser Murphy (fascist in chief of NJ) just signed an executive order that says you have to wear a face covering if you go to an essential store like a supermarket. 

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW DICTATING WHAT TO WEAR.

What's next, little yellow stars for those who have contracted the virus? Or will they skip that step and just relocate the infected to special camps where they can be quarantined?

On 4/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, PeteMoss said:

According to SNOPES it did not happen.  But then again, snopes lies.

lol Pete I see what you meant now. Nevertheless, they used the example on Law and Order like it was something they learned in law school. I still can't recall the episode.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Opus

post edit..oh gee it's right there under the wiki popular culture reference Ben Stone, not Jack used the example only he said the Empire State Building

The Media are busily denouncing any information contrary to the Faucian Position as a "conspiracy theory." Any suggestion that the healthcare industry has an incentive to skew diagnoses in the direction of COVID-19 is immediately labeled a "conspiracy theory without evidence.”

Hospital Reimbursement for Uninsured for COVID-19 Cases may total $42 Billion

9 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Broome is at 105.

No light at the end of the tunnel.

16 MILLION people have lost their jobs for 15,000 flu deaths but PanicPete keeps up his leftist propaganda. You are a sick puppy Pete. Absolute disgrace to the American way.

2 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

16 MILLION people have lost their jobs for 15,000 flu deaths but PanicPete keeps up his leftist propaganda. You are a sick puppy Pete. Absolute disgrace to the American way.

75 don't blame Pete. It's completely unfair Governor Cuomo in conjunction with the health care system are mucking this entire operation up. 

19 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

The Media are busily denouncing any information contrary to the Faucian Position as a "conspiracy theory." Any suggestion that the healthcare industry has an incentive to skew diagnoses in the direction of COVID-19 is immediately labeled a "conspiracy theory without evidence.”

Hospital Reimbursement for Uninsured for COVID-19 Cases may total $42 Billion

That's why I was asking about the phone calls on the other thread. How much are they getting paid to call all of their patients to ask about symptoms or, do they get paid extra if they ask in the course of a televisit? 

8 minutes ago, ginger said:

75 don't blame Pete. It's completely unfair Governor Cuomo in conjunction with the health care system are mucking this entire operation up. 

What operation?

4 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

What operation?

Point taken. Can you imagine if we ever had to fight a war on our own soil with these clowns in charge? It's terrifying.

11 minutes ago, ginger said:

Point taken. Can you imagine if we ever had to fight a war on our own soil with these clowns in charge? It's terrifying.

16 MILLION AMERICANS have lost their jobs over 15,000 flu deaths thanks to people like PanicPete. This is War.

75 it's not Pete's fault Governor Cuomo or Senator Akshar or County Executive Garner neglect to stop the virus from coming upstate. Nobody puts their foot down and says no you aren't doing this. Did you hear an outcry from our own department of Health? I saw those girls on the news last night lecturing us all like we're a bunch of dummies.

You're right, THE ENTIRETY OF BROOME COUNTY has to suffer because they refuse to lock this down and centralize the problem. If Mayor David decides to run for county executive I'm voting for him. He gets it.