ginger

3 minutes ago, ginger said:

75 it's not Pete's fault

16 MILLION AMERICANS have lost their jobs over 15,000 flu deaths thanks to people like PanicPete. This is War.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ginger said:

If Mayor David decides to run for county executive I'm voting for him. He gets it.

Mayor David gets high on coke and has herpes. He gets it alright.

Another 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment this week. That brings the grand total up to 16,600,000 people unemployed. As usual, big government is doing an outstanding job blundering both economics and medicine.

To date, we have had 16,114 deaths. That works out to over 1000 people out of work for every 1 fatality. All thanks to absolute shit data and projections claiming millions of people were going to die, then it was 200k, then 100k, then 80k, now 60k. Who knows what it will be tomorrow!

Not to mention martial law, blatant constitutional infringements, and Americans turning in their fellow citizens for not obeying these draconian orders because "snitches get rewards."

What we are watching in this country I never would have thought possible just a month ago. 

The only mask to wear from here on out:

41jWCcGHgVL._AC_SY450_.jpg

19 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

.. projections claiming millions of people were going to die, then it was 200k, then 100k, then 80k, now 60k. Who knows what it will be tomorrow!

That was on purpose. It's so the politicians can all pat themselves on the back for what a great job they did. And to justify their next move.

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Another 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment this week. That brings the grand total up to 16,600,000 people unemployed. As usual, big government is doing an outstanding job blundering both economics and medicine.

To date, we have had 16,114 deaths. That works out to over 1000 people out of work for every 1 fatality. All thanks to absolute shit data and projections claiming millions of people were going to die, then it was 200k, then 100k, then 80k, now 60k. Who knows what it will be tomorrow!

Not to mention martial law, blatant constitutional infringements, and Americans turning in their fellow citizens for not obeying these draconian orders because "snitches get rewards."

What we are watching in this country I never would have thought possible just a month ago. 

Hmmmmm.  In "V" for Vendetta it was the St. Mary's Virus that wiped out millions.

15 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

re: Mayor David...money talks. He's helping the taxpayers.

41 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

My stimulus check will be deposited on Wednesday. 

I already donated the money. 

27 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

You’re a good man, Pete. I’m using mine towards a Pinarello Dogma F10. I should be road kill by the end of summer. 

8dc4f1a1d924d47c84f289295b297b3e.jpg

Not eligible. I guess I donated when I filed my taxes.

2 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

8dc4f1a1d924d47c84f289295b297b3e.jpg

Not eligible. I guess I donated when I filed my taxes.

Not surprised. You’re too smart. Not sure what you do for a living, but I bet you’re pretty darn good at it. If you ever decide to run for public office, let us know. You’ll have my vote and support. 

22 minutes ago, ginger said:

A hard one to track, I think Cuomo and Trump like each other more than Cuomo and DeBlasio do. Must be some fine print Cuomo is citing? Or is he just trying to flex because he doesn't like the mayor? Who knows.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:10 PM, PeteMoss said:

On 4/8/2020 NYS hit a record 799 deaths.

Nice work Andrew.

The light at the end of the tunnel is a train heading right for us.

And lets not forget AOC calling everyone "straight up racist" for not "patroning" asian restaurants. My daughter told me she and her husband haven't been ordering out at all for any kind of food, not even pizza. She's also washing her vegetables in soapy water. I wish they would come home. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/straight-up-racism-aoc-rips-lack-of-business-at-chinese-restaurants-over-coronavirus-concerns