ginger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

This is a case of mental illness.  Reasonable people do not commit suicide.

Most likely. How much longer will people be reasonable if this continues? Suicide numbers should be quite interesting these next few weeks and months.

We are living through the biggest power grab in American history, the most radical suppression of Constitutional liberty in our history & the complete deprivation of most Americans means of supporting themselves. What took 2 centuries to build, we gave up in 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, hospitals across the country are empty, cancers go undiagnosed and untreated. And millions of jobs are permanently lost  

18 months??!! At what point do people recognize this as a possible stick up? Not denying the virus as being potentially deadly for the elderly and sick folks but geez...at least be reasonable with the approach and STOP labeling CLEARLY non Covid deaths as covid to further the narrative.

8 hours ago, ginger said:

Ding Ding Ding...We Have a Winner! "MUST BE ALLERGY." Anti inflammatory response indicating high levels of cytokines. What's that mean? Anyone who is regularly taking anti inflammatory medication knows what happens when they miss a dose or stop taking it. (cough cough cough SNEEZE!)

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/04/07/828091467/why-some-covid-19-patients-crash-the-bodys-immune-system-might-be-to-blame

So I'm a little irked. They knew cytokines were a problem with the SARS outbreak. Interleukin 6 inhibitors sounds like it can work. You can't give prednisone with hydroxychloroquine. 

45 minutes ago, ginger said:

So I'm a little irked. They knew cytokines were a problem with the SARS outbreak. Interleukin 6 inhibitors sounds like it can work. You can't give prednisone with hydroxychloroquine. 

Booga wooga what?  LOL, Ginger.  I want a job getting paid to come up with undecipherable names for drugs.

So it seems that one of the county's worst hotspots is now the Broome County Jail, and that of 10 confirmed cases, 6 are corrections officers. 14 others have called out sick.

So the Broome County Jail, primarily staff, now account for at least 12% of all known active cases in Broome County? I hope the deputies are covering their noses and mouth as recommended by the CDC and the President of the United States before they interact with the public, or our medically fragile sheriff, for that matter.

https://www.binghamtonhomepage.com/local-news-2/county-executive-jason-garnar-addresses-two-biggest-hot-spots-for-the-virus-in-broome-county/

7 hours ago, ginger said:

I know IL-6 inhibitors were on the early list of things Chinese physicians were passing guidance to the Italians about. Tocilizumab.

There's a video out there from an NYU intensivist who was arguing that some of what he's seeing in his patients is less like common viral pneumonia and more like what he'd imagined severe altitude sickness was like, which would align with that earlier model I linked about the virus attacking red blood cells.

9 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Booga wooga what?  LOL, Ginger.  I want a job getting paid to come up with undecipherable names for drugs.

Sable you know how in lupus your own antibodies attack your cells? Same concept. As JB put it, the virus is half the problem, your own bodys' response mechanisms are what's killing people. At first I was thinking, it was the high fever that was causing all of the damage..ie, you have plaque in an artery that becomes dislodged with the fever...that is not what is happening. I'll try to find an easy definition of cytokine storm. 

12 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

18 months??!! At what point do people recognize this as a possible stick up? Not denying the virus as being potentially deadly for the elderly and sick folks but geez...at least be reasonable with the approach and STOP labeling CLEARLY non Covid deaths as covid to further the narrative.

What a suspicious nature you have. 

I listen to cnn and other MSM and I believe covid-19 is a god send. Sure it is still a pesky little thing but as you noticed, it has eliminated all the other common flus' and illnesses from our society. 

Imagine. No more colds, flu, pee-neumonia, COPD, and oh lord there are so many things covid has seemingly already cured.

And all it takes to stay safe is a doo-rag or bandanna tied around the face. Never would have figured that out without all the political experts. Kinda like what one might do if burning weeds and brush in the spring.

Cabin fever season has run its course.

10 hours ago, M_Sable said:

lol :) this one is easy enough!...hydro=hydrogen oxy=oxygen chloro=chlorine quine=quinine

14 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Exactly why I've been a flipping bull in a china closet for a couple of weeks. I already knew this is what they were trying to do. First it is 2 weeks, oops we need to go a month. At the end of the month they will vilify Trump for wanting to reopen and say we need another month. They are trying to train Americans like freaking flees to submit to house arrest so that they can completely destroy our Country. It is a friggin' takeover attempt by the globalists! 

TRUST ME PEOPLE, YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO WIN THIS. Everything you cherish will be taken away. I promise, these people aren't f**king around. They want your life. 500,000 million people worldwide is their goal and you won't be one of them

Trump just needs to end this BS now. They will go on a rampage that he is responsible for every new death but who cares? They are liars and scum. The other option is no more America at all. That is their plan.

4 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Exactly why I've been a flipping bull in a china closet for a couple of weeks. I already knew this is what they were trying to do. First it is 2 weeks, oops we need to go a month. At the end of the month they will vilify Trump for wanting to reopen and say we need another month. They are trying to train Americans like freaking flees to submit to house arrest so that they can completely destroy our Country. It is a friggin' takeover attempt by the globalists! 

TRUST ME PEOPLE, YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO WIN THIS. Everything you cherish will be taken away. I promise, these people aren't f**king around. They want your life. 500,000 million people worldwide is their goal and you won't be one of them

Trump just needs to end this BS now. They will go on a rampage that he is responsible for every new death but who cares? They are liars and scum. The other option is no more America at all. That is their plan.

I have my own plans. My plans have no place in them for being Controlled by what we have until now allowed to be Overseers not Representatives.

Done

75 they said right from the beginning they thought it was going take 18 months to develop the vaccine although President Trump is hopeful that process may be expedited.

Did you know it's the law everyone who works in a healthcare field must have an annual flu shot or else they have to wear a mask? Everyone is working without a flu shot for this virus so this is going to go on and on and on. Healthcare providers will have to wear a mask for the next 18 months. I already said these facilities are a community vector. It would be more safe to have 1 vector than a dozen or so.

2 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

So, if you intentionally shoot and kill someone who has preexisting conditions, is it still treated as murder?

Asking for a friend.

Yes, I saw it on Law and Order. Let me try to remember the case :) lol

2 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

According to SNOPES it did not happen.  But then again, snopes lies.

No, that was the example Jack gave for some case...I'm trying to recall the details of the episode.

19 minutes ago, ginger said:

75 they said right from the beginning they thought it was going take 18 months to develop the vaccine although President Trump is hopeful that process may be expedited.

Did you know it's the law everyone who works in a healthcare field must have an annual flu shot or else they have to wear a mask? Everyone is working without a flu shot for this virus so this is going to go on and on and on. Healthcare providers will have to wear a mask for the next 18 months. I already said these facilities are a community vector. It would be more safe to have 1 vector than a dozen or so.

Using vaccine development for an 18 month shut down is exactly how they are trying to string you along. A vaccine will do nothing. We had a flu vaccine in the 2017 season and 80,000 people in America died of the flu. 

NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE is a globalist mantra. I can only lead a horse to water.

I'm glad you are the picture of health and not at risk but as you may have noticed, even some healthy people are at risk from their systems overproducing antibodies. Somehow I'm guessing you don't have any children either. The other night I read about a dead 54 year old nurse. Pretty woman. She had asthma. Do you know how prevalent asthma is in children? I worry.  Here she is..

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/er-nurse-who-died-from-covid-19-cared-so-much-about-other-people-says-family

4 hours ago, ginger said:

...how in lupus your own antibodies attack your cells? Same concept. As JB put it, the virus is half the problem, your own bodys' response mechanisms are what's killing people....

Just a thought but, maybe the answer will turn out to be mute the body's immune system's response a bit (like they do for other diseases caused by an over-active immune system - like Crohns, etc.) rather than put it into overdrive. I know that people on those meds tend to be sicker longer because it takes their system more time to fight off a virus or infection, but maybe in this case it would keep their own body from killing itself.